Solved

Payouts- having issues with them on hold

tayloratDRF
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello Everyone, 

I am pretty new to Shopify, and would love some guidance on the payouts.

A lot of my order payments are on hold and I cant seem to figure out why, I have read in the help center, but I still can't resolve the issue.

I have sent them their product already so I need to make sure I get paid for that. Any help is useful. Thank you in advance. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thank you, 

Taylor, at Deeply Rooted Farms 

Accepted Solution (1)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @tayloratDRF 

When a Shopify Payments account is on hold, the Shopify account holder is sent an email with additional information. To resolve the issue, review this email and reply directly to it.

If you do not see an email regarding your payouts, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @tayloratDRF 

When a Shopify Payments account is on hold, the Shopify account holder is sent an email with additional information. To resolve the issue, review this email and reply directly to it.

If you do not see an email regarding your payouts, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue.

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Thanks!

tayloratDRF
Visitor
3 0 0
I have not received an email for that.. can you please assist with it!
Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

I'm afraid I'm unable to provide account specific support from here due to authentication. 

You can connect with our Support team through our Help Center here in order to have this issue resolved. 

Thanks! 

tayloratDRF
Visitor
3 0 0

I am still having issues with this, and have not received another Email to move forward.. PLEASE HELP!

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, Taylor

You will need to connect with our support team through our Help Center here. 

Once you log in and enter your question in the router, you will be presented with options to connect with our team directly. From there, we can help. 

To clarify, I'm unable to directly assist you here due to authentication purposes.

Connecting with our support directly through our Help Center is the only way to resolve this issue. 

Thanks!