Why are my payouts on hold for over a week?

Rebecca27
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

Ticket 23327755

My payouts have been on hold for over a week now and I cannot get any response from the risk team. I have been back and forth with Shopify support but they ultimately cannot do anything. They are allegedly prompting the risk team to get back to me but as yet nobody has. I have a lot of money sat waiting to be paid out and am reliant on this to run m business. Is there anyone else I can contact who can help me?!

Replies 3 (3)

Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

Hi @Rebecca27 

Rein here from Shopify. Thanks for linking the Case ID, that has enabled me to follow up on this for you. Our Risk team is addressing this now, while I cannot comment on it here, you will hear back once there is an update from the team, it is however in the correct hands. 

Thanks, Rein

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

akalaszlo
4 0 0

Same thing here. been under a review for 5 days now. Like every other comment I have read I also got no email. When I contacted them all they could really tell me was wait. Now they have my funds held up that I use to pay for shipping and buying the items. My site has great reviews and one reason is for fast shipping and now they are making me look bad. There is 0 reason to stop the funds to do a review. You can review with out stopping payouts. I'm starting to think I will no longer use there pay system and let someone else make the fees on me. 

Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

Hi @akalaszlo 

While these reviews do take time, I can appreciate the need to get this reviewed as soon as possible. 

What I would suggest is to take that urgency to our live chat/email/phone support on our help centre here. Asking for the Risk team to give you update as soon as possible. I cannot comment on the status here as we would need to authenticate your account details, but I can assure you that our teams will be able to give you update if you can chat in to us. 

Apologies for the wait so far, these reviews can take some time. 

Thanks, Rein. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.