Payouts stopped, no warning, no email, nothing!

FaithC
Visitor
2 0 0

Last week made a year that I've had my business. In Dec a reserve was placed on my account and was due to be release on Sat 17th of April. I noticed on Wednesday last week that the reserves were release early. Cool right? Wrong. I've not been paid since Thursday morning. Everyday since then all payouts have said "Scheduled" but nothing in transit. I've talked to several reps and also emailed. The reps don't have answers why this is going on and no one has contacted me to fix the issue. I was told that I would have to wait for someone to contact me via email but they don't know how long it will take. I have a 6 figure business. How am I expected to operated like this? Im losing money everyday because of this.  This is very unprofessional and I don't know what to do at this point. I can't believe how casual this is being handled. I'm very disappointed and don't have a clue as to why this happened in the first place. I just want answers. 

Reply 1 (1)

Elle
Shopify Staff
1092 97 208

Hi, @FaithC 

This sounds like a very stressful situation for both yourself and your business. 

To clarify, if you have spoken with our support and they've indicated you must wait for an email, this means a specialized team is looking into your payouts. 

While we are unable to provide an exact timeline on a response, please rest assured that it is being handled with care. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog