How can I verify my identity for payouts with a temporary ID?

AudienceOfOne
Visitor
3 0 0

I have payouts on hold , and although I have ID, I recently renewed it and have the temporary copy for now, and have to wait 2-3 weeks for the official Drivers License, I tried submitting the temporary that holds the exact same info, to no avail. PLZ help 😞 - it says I have to verify by a certain amount of time but idk if the official ID will be here by then .

Replies 5 (5)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @AudienceOfOne!

Could you clarify for me here if you have been in touch with any of our escalated teams yet about your documentation submission?

If so, can you confirm that the documents in question were rejected for a specific reason?

It may be the case that the images submitted were not acceptable for another reason, so it could be worth resubmitting them in that eventuality.

I'd recommend that any images of documents you're submitting clearly show the front and back of the documents in question.

You should also ensure the full document is visible in each image, meaning that the edges of the document are not cropped out.

Let me know if you have been in touch with our escalated team already, and if not, you can reach out via our Help Centre for account support here

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AudienceOfOne
Visitor
3 0 0

I have not been in contact with any escalated teams, could I have a link to do so, also, yes the entire document was in the post - I resubmitted , multiple times. There is no specific reason they were rejected .

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Thanks for getting back to me here and for clarifying the situation for me!

If you haven't gotten an email out from our teams about this, you can reach out for support using the Help Centre link shared above.

There you can submit your documentation and it can be escalated to our Business team internally to see if it can be used in place of your forthcoming permanent documentation.

Bear in mind that our escalated teams have a longer turnaround time and can only work via email due to the secure nature of their work, so you may just have to wait for an update on this.

All the best!

AudienceOfOne
Visitor
3 0 0

That link takes me to the exact same thing we are on now ?

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi again @AudienceOfOne!

If you enter the topic you need support with when prompted to do so over on our Help Centre, you'll first see help articles related to your topic before scrolling down to see the option to continue to contact support.

Let me know if you're not able to see that option to continue to get support, rather than viewing help articles or the community so we can be sure you get the support you need!