What time do daily business payouts typically hit my account?

PiscesPythoness
Tourist
10 0 3

I have my payout set to transfer to my acct every business day. What time would they be placed into my acct, just curious to know when I can see it in there. 

Campbell helsley
Replies 4 (4)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @PiscesPythoness!

Could you confirm a couple of pieces of information for me here, so we can check this out together?

Which payment gateway are you referring to here?

If it's Shopify Payments, how long your pay period is would depend on where in the world your store is based.

There would also be some time in between when the funds are issued from the Shopify account before they'll be available in your account due to bank processing times.

If you're not using Shopify Payments, just let me know which payment gateway you're using in this case so we can check on where you can find this info.

Can you tell me more about your store, what you're selling and what stage your business is at?

Would this be your first time setting up a store using Shopify, or have you been selling elsewhere already for a while?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PiscesPythoness
Tourist
10 0 3

I just had my grand opening yesterday for my shop. I have my external bank acct set up for receiving my funds for orders. I see were it says payout date april 8th, but im a little lost since i have it scheduled for every business day. 

Campbell helsley
Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi again, @PiscesPythoness!

Thanks for getting back to me here and for sharing that extra info!

How have you found things have been going since your launch date?

Have you been working on driving traffic to the store yet or how are your visitor numbers?

In terms of payouts and schedules, if you're using Shopify Balance this can be paid out as frequently as once every business day.

Can you check in your admin there for me to see if this is referring to Shopify Balance if you're using it for your account?

There's more info here on our help site on what Shopify Balance is and how it works that you can check out. 

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PiscesPythoness
Tourist
10 0 3

I just had my grand opening yesterday for my shop. I have my external bank acct set up for receiving my funds for orders. I see were it says payout date april 8th, but im a little lost since i have it scheduled for every business day.

Campbell helsley