PayPal button not appearing at checkout

Mathew27
Visitor
1 0 0

I connected paypal as a payment method but the button doesn’t appear anywhere at checkout. I manually tried testing the payment methods that are associated with the Dynamic Checkout and and paypal just doesn’t show. It’s the same result when I click on More payment options. Please somebody help me, I really need paypal on my store! https://cbb4b5-2.myshopify.com/

Reply 1 (1)

PMike
Shopify Partner
134 12 20

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the PayPal payment method not appearing at checkout on your Shopify store. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Verify PayPal Integration: Double-check that you have properly integrated PayPal with your Shopify store. Go to your Shopify admin, navigate to Settings > Payment providers, and ensure that PayPal is listed as one of the activated payment methods. If it's not enabled, click on "Choose third-party provider" and select PayPal from the list.

2. PayPal Account Configuration: Ensure that your PayPal account is properly configured to accept payments. Make sure your PayPal account is verified and linked to your Shopify store. Also, check your PayPal settings for any restrictions or limitations that could be preventing the payment method from showing up.

3. Test in Live Mode: Make sure you're testing the checkout process in live mode, not in test mode. In test mode, PayPal might not be available as a payment option. You can switch to live mode by placing a real order or disabling the test mode in your Shopify settings.

4. Clear Cache and Cookies: Clear your browser cache and cookies or try accessing the checkout page using a different browser or device. Sometimes, cached data can interfere with the display of payment options.

5. Theme Compatibility: Check if the issue is specific to your theme. Switch to a default Shopify theme temporarily and see if the PayPal button appears at checkout. If it does, the issue may lie with your current theme, and you may need to reach out to the theme developer for assistance.

6. Contact Shopify Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's recommended to reach out to Shopify Support directly. They can investigate further and provide specific guidance based on your store's setup and configuration.

Please note that the provided link to your store is not accessible, as it requires login credentials. If the problem persists, I recommend contacting Shopify Support with the specific details of your issue for further assistance.

Fordeer Invoice Order Printer - The great tool for the best business!
https://link.fordeer.io/YZL4Ge