Paypal checkout is still processing this order's payment

salahiguess
Tourist
6 0 3

I keep getting this error for an order," PayPal Express Checkout is still processing this order's payment. To make sure you get paid, wait for the payment to be successful before fulfilling this order. " I just set up the paypal and I don't see the order there and it didn't process here on shopify. Any help?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 10.30.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-05 at 10.31.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 10.31.27 AM.png

Replies 24 (24)
botanicabcn
1 0 0

Thank you very much Andrew, it works

You forgot one last step that is making the new email the primary one, after that funds are shown instantly.

Thanks again!

Victoria89
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue! I have connected the shopify email to paypal and confirmed and made it to the primary email, but the funds still won't show up on my paypal account. 

ViveBoldly21
1 0 0

This was so helpful! Thank you for the step by step! This solved this immediately for me. If it wasn't for your comment I would still be searching answers so big thanks! 

keynoh27
1 0 0

That's exactly what's happening to me. I keep getting passed around by Paypal and shopify. 

AnchoredPrints
1 0 0

Dude!!!! Thank you so much...... its too bad none of this info is put into shopify help.   I was dreading trying to get ahold of shopify to figure out what happened.   It is quite simple and makes sense.   And once confirmed,  all the payment holds cleared for us.... worked like a charm.    For us,  just in case I had added a couple email addresses associated with the shopify account.   there was the one that the shopify account logs in with,  plus the one that is in the general profile (most people have the same and dont change it).  I dont know which one the money was sent to,  I just added them both and Voila!