PayPal Express Checkout Customer Error: 13122 "transaction violates the PayPal User Agreement"

OMC
3 0 6

Hello,

For the past week, many of my customers are getting this error when they checkout "This transaction cannot be completed because it violates the PayPal User Agreement" Error 13122.

They assured me that their accounts are working fine on other websites and that their transactions are refused in my store only.

I am losing a lot of money because of this and Paypal support is very slow to respond back to my e-mails...

Did anyone experience this error before? Can this be resolved?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Replies 9 (9)
radhika1
1 0 2

Yea I have the same issue.

Did you get the problem solved?

sam12345
1 0 2

I am having the same problem. Tried different products and different pay pal accounts, same violation notice.

rio2812
1 0 0
KarenMijoluf
Tourist
5 0 1

Has there been no solution to this. I am getting the same problem. Why hasn't Shopify warned us of this issue?

rijad123
1 0 0

Any updates, did you manage to solve this?

LuisCasares
1 0 0

I have the same problem with a specific accout but a tried with another account and quick. Maybe the credict card its block by bankapp or not confirm a PayPal accout

GlobalWonders
1 0 1

We are having the same issue - with only two customers contacting us about it, we don't know if it has effected others who just gave up. Have you figured out how to resolve this issue?

Tony_P2000
Excursionist
13 0 0

"This transaction cannot be completed because it violates the PayPal User Agreement." All my products are digital downloads and basically the same thing - audio files. Paypal has said Shopify reversed the transaction and I had no further help! What is going on here. I am losing sales because of this!

Tony_P2000
Excursionist
13 0 0

Paypal today said their security team reviewed the payment and blocked it. For "security" reasons they won't tell me why! I am done with paypal.