Why is PayPal checkout not working on my online store?

Eurostick
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello all,

We have three Shopify stores and had no problems with them since starting.

However on at least one of our sites since last night we have had multiple customers report saying they cannot checkout with PayPal. The customer is saying the error they are getting is that we do not ship to there address.

This occurs after entering the PayPal details on Shopify Checkout. I have taken a customers postcode myself and placed a test order and I cannot replicate it myself, but as said we have had multiple customers state this to us last night and this morning.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Many Thanks

Alan

Replies 5 (5)

Eurostick
Visitor
3 0 0

I have confirmed this is an "Express Payment" issue when paying with PayPal. Is there anyone experiencing the same thing and any idea on a fix?

Jami0mckay
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello, did you ever get this resolved? Because we are having the same problem with some customers and can't figure out how to solve it.

Eurostick
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Yes we did! It turned to we had added a new product without applying to correct postage zone in our shipping & delivery settings so some customers couldn't check out. Once we added the correct settings this was completely resolved.

Jami0mckay
Tourist
4 0 0

Oh ok! How do you do that? I can see the shipping settings but can't see on the product where I amend or enter any details?

Ruby_Rouge_Admi
Excursionist
40 0 36

Hi, did you resolve this? we have the same problem for a month now and cannot find the solution