Can I continue drop shipping without a company for PayPal?

shoppymaya
Visitor
1 0 0

PayPal blocked my account yesterday as they claimed that I have broken the agreement between them and me. They asked me before to send them the establishing company document, and I sent them a letter to inform them that I am a drop shipper, not a company and I am working with ShopiFy. Unfortunately, they blocked my account. I searched for other payment methods such as Skrill, but they also asked me to enter the trade register number. My question is should I establish a company to work as a drop shipper? I need a solution because I cannot work. Help me, please.

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @shoppymaya!

Sorry to hear you're running into some difficulty with getting set up with a payment method for your store.

While we can't give legal advice from here, I can state that most payment gateway providers will have some requirements in place in terms of the type of business they can support.

In terms of any third-party (non-Shopify) gateways, you'd need to consult them directly in order to confirm what requirements they have in place.

If you can confirm where your store is based, I can share a list of all the options available in terms of gateways available there so you can continue your research.

You would also be able to consider using alternative payment methods or setting up a manual payment method for your store.

It sounds as though you're starting out and dropshipping for the first time, is that the case?

Can you tell me a bit about what you're interested in selling, and who you're looking to sell to?

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog