Solved
nakiainterior
1 0 0

This worked! 

Thank you!

0 Likes
hyggewax
3 0 0

Sorry for the delay. Just saw this. It was never resolved sadly, nor did I hear from Shopify. I ended up removing PayPal from my store to avoid future issues. Frustrating  that a firm as big as Shopify doesn't have a proper customer service line to call.

0 Likes
staraart
2 0 0

this is happening to me , how did you resolve it?

0 Likes
staraart
2 0 0
  • what worked?
0 Likes
Sansuofficial
2 0 1

I can't remember exactly, but I had to confirm the email address connected to the PayPal account at least twice (click 'confirm email' in the same email I received from them several times).. And then suddenly the funds were in my account. Really strange. Still have PayPal as a payment option, but none of my customers really use it, aside from that one in the beginning, so I'm considering just removing it. 

0 Likes
mysquishstudio
2 0 0

Hello! I just had this problem with my first order that was payed with PayPal and this totally worked! I went to the confirmation email that I received when I first set up my PayPal account and confirmed my email address a second time. This worked instantly and the money went straight into my account! Thanks so much and I hope everyone figures their issues out!

0 Likes
SSequels
1 0 0

Same issue with me.  Paypal is pending.  These were my first orders and I assumed it to be normal.  The payments are automatically refunded back to the customer and they end up with items for free.  I may have to leave Shopify if I am not able to collect payments. 

0 Likes