Is integrating PayPal Plus with Shopify possible?

claudiapinillos
4 0 0

Hello,

I need to integrate Paypal Plus. Yet, I can't find a way to integrate it and there is not much information online. How can I do this?

Thank you,  Claudia

Replies 2 (2)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey @claudiapinillos,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This query has been answered on another community thread which I have shared below:

TIP: If you ever find yourself with PayPal holding your funds you have some steps they recommend to follow here. The better you manage your business, the less likely it is you'll encounter difficult situations with your payment gateways. Don't forget that you can eliminate your transaction fees with us by adding Shopify Payments as a gateway (if supported in your country) option for your customers as well.

Let me know how you get on!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Tiffany121
Excursionist
15 1 3

Hi,

Hope my reply can help you. I wanted to integrate payment methods for my online store before, so I chose to cooperate with a third-party payment company called Silkpay.

They will provide you with corresponding services according to your needs.They are experts in payment solutions. They will help you integrate payment solutions and provide different payment plug-ins, including paypal, visa, mastercard, CB, Alipay, Wechat pay etc.

You can visite their website silkpay.eu or contact them to ask contact@silkpay.fr

Regards,