Solved

Why can't I see previous and next payouts on Shopify anymore?

nekoprints
Visitor
1 0 0

HI there! 

Recently about a week or two ago my balance info is all gone.  It really sucks because it really helps seeing how much will be coming in. 

under settings > payouts > view payouts I used to see previous payout, next payout, and balance. Now I just see Balance. 

How can I get the other options back? 

nekoprints_0-1626179995780.png

This is all I'm able to see 😞

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@nekoprints 

If you have pending payouts that should be showing, then the issue will need to be investigated further. To do this, you'll need to contact Shopify Support so they can escalate this issue on your behalf. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@nekoprints 

If you have pending payouts that should be showing, then the issue will need to be investigated further. To do this, you'll need to contact Shopify Support so they can escalate this issue on your behalf. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Laurie_Nickerso
Excursionist
27 0 9

I have the same issue. Looks like there's an updated "finance" page and things are missing. I'll contact support to figure out how to show the balance. I need to be able to see the balance and anticipated payout to plan for my business purchases. It's annoying that it is missing all of a sudden. 

CustomFitzLLC
Visitor
1 0 0

I made $325.56 yesterday (Monday, December 6, 2021) but today my balance is $0.00 and the sales transactions aren't even showing up. Where did my money go? and why is the happening?Monday, Dec, 6 2021Monday, Dec, 6 2021

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@CustomFitzLLC 

Have you made sales today that would reflect on the daily sales report you're looking at? If no, then that would explain why it's showing a value of $0 for the daily amount. 

In terms of the sales you made yesterday, these funds would still appear on the report for Dec 6th. How the funds are paid out to you would depend on the payment provider used at the time the order was placed. If the orders were paid via Shopify Payments, then you can view the payout information in one of two places. 

1. You can view the payout for an order by opening the order and scrolling down the order timeline

2. You can view payout information by going to Settings/Payment Provider/View Payouts

If the order was paid through a third-party payment provider, then the funds would be deposited into that account based on the processing time of the payment provider. You can view which payment provider was used at the time of order by viewing the order timeline.