Solved

Why is only one pick-up address appearing at checkout on my Shopify site?

Nonoactivewear
Excursionist
15 0 6

Hello,

I added two pick up addresses (see attached) but on the check-out process only one of them is appeared.
Could you help me with that problem?

website - www.nono-activewear.com

passowrd: skeort

Thank you,

Amitai

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 13.58.17.png

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 13.58.55.png

Accepted Solution (1)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Amitai, 

Thanks so much for your question! 

There are definitely a couple of reasons you might only be seeing the one pickup option available at a time. For example, in order for a location to appear at all, all items in the cart must have available inventory at that location. In the example you've shared below, are the products in your cart only available at your "Amitai Gindel" location? Or should they be available at your "Michael Kammer" location as well? You can confirm your products' availability by visiting Products > Inventory in your admin and selecting each location at a time. Let me know what you find! 

If you're curious, our help doc Local pickup for online orders: Checkout experience goes into more detail on the factors that determine which (if any) locations appear as pickup options at checkout. 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Amitai, 

Thanks so much for your question! 

There are definitely a couple of reasons you might only be seeing the one pickup option available at a time. For example, in order for a location to appear at all, all items in the cart must have available inventory at that location. In the example you've shared below, are the products in your cart only available at your "Amitai Gindel" location? Or should they be available at your "Michael Kammer" location as well? You can confirm your products' availability by visiting Products > Inventory in your admin and selecting each location at a time. Let me know what you find! 

If you're curious, our help doc Local pickup for online orders: Checkout experience goes into more detail on the factors that determine which (if any) locations appear as pickup options at checkout. 

Nonoactivewear
Excursionist
15 0 6

THANK YOU.
You were right. I corrected it. now it works.

all the best,
Amitai

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

So glad to hear it! 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you run into any questions or challenges as you begin to accept orders for pickup. This video tutorial, How to fulfill local pickup orders, is also always available as a refresher on this unique workflow. Enjoy!