PLEASE HELP -lots of abandonned checkout with "unable to process a payment for xx.xxUSD ****"

PLEASE HELP -lots of abandonned checkout with "unable to process a payment for xx.xxUSD ****"

axeltta
Shopify Partner
17 1 4
So recently I have been getting a lot of abandonned checkouts with failed payments that say things like ""unable to process a payment for xx.xxUSD using a Visa ending in ****", or where it says the same thing with apple pay or shop pay. Just to clarifiy I am getting orders where payments work and go through.
I've lost a few hundred dollars in sales because of this, how do i fix it?, here are some picture of these payments.
any help on the matter is greatly appreciated
axeltta_0-1693823484116.jpeg

axeltta_1-1693823484139.jpeg

axeltta_2-1693823484230.jpeg

axeltta_3-1693823484229.jpeg

Reply 1 (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
3028 465 623

Hi @axeltta 

Thank you for the screenshots. Since this issue involves sensitive customer information it isn't something that our community support will be able to effectively troubleshoot. Please reach out to our authenticated support team for additional help with this. To access our authenticated support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center

In the interim, double check any fraud filter apps you might have installed on your store and their settings. It's possible that these orders are failing certain security checks. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog