I have a few questions regarding fulfillment.
1. Can you do fulfillment to Amazon? Amazon requires collect shipments, and have specific labelling requirements.
2. Can you do multi-master pack fulfillment to our reseller partners?
3. Can we select to do B2C fulfillment to US only, but we can do B2B fulfillment internationally?
4. Can we select which countries to which we will sell?
5. Can you make custom packing lists for drop shippers?
6. Can goods warehoused in the United States be shipped out of the US?
7. Do we need to maintain warehouse inventory in each country to which we want to ship?
8. If we choose Shopify, is there a technical and business support department that is available in-person to speak with, or do we need to hire someone from the expert marketplace, or post a message like this one in the discussion forum?
Thanks for your consideration reading these!
Shopify has integration with Amazon that allows you to fulfill your Shopify orders through Amazon's fulfillment network. This integration supports Amazon's collect shipment and labeling requirements.
Shopify has a feature called "Multi-location inventory" which allows you to manage inventory in multiple warehouses or locations. You can use this feature to fulfill orders to your reseller partners from a specific warehouse or location.
Yes, you can select to do B2C fulfillment to US only and B2B fulfillment internationally. You can set up shipping zones in your Shopify store to restrict shipping to specific countries or regions.
Yes, you can select which countries to which you will sell. You can set up shipping zones in your Shopify store to restrict shipping to specific countries or regions.
Yes, you can create custom packing lists for drop shippers using third-party apps or custom coding.
Yes, goods warehoused in the United States can be shipped out of the US. You can set up shipping zones in your Shopify store to restrict shipping to specific countries or regions.
No, you do not need to maintain warehouse inventory in each country to which you want to ship. You can use a single warehouse or location to fulfill orders to multiple countries by setting up shipping zones in your Shopify store.
Shopify provides technical and business support through various channels such as email, live chat, and phone support. You can also hire someone from the expert marketplace or post a message in the discussion forum for additional support. The level of support you need may depend on the complexity of your business and technical requirements.
The maximum insurable shipment value in Shopify varies depending on the shipping carrier and the insurance options they offer. Shopify provides integrated shipping options with carriers such as USPS, UPS, and DHL, and each carrier has different rules and limits for insurable shipment values. For example, USPS Priority Mail Express offers up to $100 of insurance for retail and commercial Priority Mail Express shipments, while UPS allows you to declare a value of up to $50,000 for domestic and international shipments.
It's important to note that not all shipping services include insurance by default, and you may need to purchase additional insurance to cover the full value of your shipment. You can usually add insurance during the checkout process when creating a shipping label or by contacting your shipping carrier directly.
In general, it's a good idea to review the insurance options and limits for each carrier you use and consider purchasing additional insurance if necessary to protect your valuable shipments.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023