Print on Demand Shipping

TheartBinn
1 0 0

Does anyone know of, any other print on demand websites that works with shopify integration? That would give me access to shipping being handled by that third-party without having to change my subscription?

Reply 1 (1)
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
201 26 33

Hey @TheartBinn!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. I came across your question and wanted to see if you've already chosen a Print on Demand company to work with. With the Print on Demand business model, these companies will handle your shipping for you after printing your products, so you won't need to ship out the products yourself.

If you're still looking, we have an article that breaks down 10 Print on Demand companies you can consider. The article mentions a few popular options like Printful, Printify, and Teelaunch. You can learn more about the shipping details, printing options, unique features of the app, and more.

Otherwise, you can have a browse through the Print on Demand apps on our App Store. Each app has its own support team that can answer any specific questions about using its service. You can find the app's contact details under the "Support" section on the right-hand side of the app listing.

If I can clarify anything about this further, please let me know!

I also highly recommend watching our video course on the Print on Demand business model here if you haven't checked it out yet. It goes over all the initial things you'll need to know, and best of all this course is available to you for free.

I hope you're having a great day!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog