Experiencing long shipping delays with Printful?

soapbox-tshirts
Tourist
5 0 1

Anyone else use Printful and are having shocking shipping delays with them?

We've just set up our online store a couple of months ago, and are facing month long shipping and fulfillment delays. It's totally unacceptable, and I don't buy the fact they're "sitting at the airport waiting for a cargo plane"

We placed a trial run for a long sleeve t-shirt before Christmas and it's still not here. Printful's "please be patient" mantra has worn out on me.

Replies 4 (4)

DaniellaB
Excursionist
33 2 8

Hey, it's Daniella from Printful here. 

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience here and can understand how frustrating the delays must be. Currently, there shouldn't really be any delays when it comes to our fulfillment times. We were experiencing longer fulfillment times than usual for our mugs and canvas due to the increased demand and several confirmed cases of Covid-19 in our facilities. Now, all of our fulfillment estimates are back to normal to 2-7 business days for our apparel and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products. You can always find our up-to-date estimates here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

As for the shipping delays, unfortunately, they're still there worldwide due to the increased shipment volume, global shipping carrier overload, as well as flight restrictions in place, and there's not much we can do about them once the shipment has left our facilities. We're really hoping that the overall situation gradually improves, but to check your particular case and gather more information, I'd suggest reaching out to our Customer Support by the website chat or support@printful.com. It's true that we might advise waiting additional time—even if the estimated delivery date has passed, the shipment still might be delivered and is just taking longer due to the global delays. I understand that this can be frustrating, but just please check in with us on regular basis, and we'll keep you updated on how it's looking. 

Jay_Davis
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having a similar issue with Printful shipping. One customer ordered throw pillows which were marked “fulfilled” on August 19th. A week or so later, the customer contacted me wondering where her order was. I checked with FedEx, and they said that the shipping label had been generated, but they had not yet received the package from Printful to be scanned. I emailed Printful about the order and was told it would arrive on September 8th - 3 weeks later. I am having to go through each of my “fulfilled” orders in the dashboard to see if they really have been shipped, and I’m doing damage control with my customers. This is no way to run a business. Does anyone have suggestions for a remedy? Thanks, Jay

g2g
Visitor
1 0 0

I agree with you.

Similar experience happened to me. I ordered a sample package of unisex-short sleeves and long sleeve t-shirts for my shop, and in my surprise it took so long that I forgot I had made an order. The package showed up a month later, and this worries me for my customers. This can kill a business and my customers won't be happy with it!

It's truly not business like!

PetarStoyanov
5 0 0

I'm curious, have you reached out to Printful's customer support to get more information on the specific reasons for the delays? It might help to understand if there's a particular bottleneck or issue causing these extended delays.