Solved

Why is my Shopify store not accepting payments?

LASTMEDIA
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi everyone!

So, i have a problem with checkout. When my friend or me try to pay order in my online storer, appears the error "there was an issue processing your payment. try again or use a different payment method" So I can't run my store if I can't accept payments.

My store: washitstore.myshopify.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @LASTMEDIA.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is very helpful! Did you happen to set up your payment gateways for the online store checkout? You can check the current gateways that are connected to your online store by navigating to Settings > Payments.

If you navigate to your abandoned checkouts, you can view your abandoned checkout payments events view additional information to why the error message was displayed.

Looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @LASTMEDIA.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is very helpful! Did you happen to set up your payment gateways for the online store checkout? You can check the current gateways that are connected to your online store by navigating to Settings > Payments.

If you navigate to your abandoned checkouts, you can view your abandoned checkout payments events view additional information to why the error message was displayed.

Looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog