FROM CACHE - en_header

Problem with refund Shopify Payments

Limitato2022
1 0 0

Hello,

I was wondering how I can check that a refund has been well issued. I have a customer whoi used Klarana Pay Now and says he has still not received payment. PLease help me get this information that the refund has left our account and is now at Klarna.

Reply 1 (1)
Blair
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
783 114 104

Hi @Limitato2022,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with refunds, to ensure this gets resolved. To confirm I'm fully understanding, the local payment Klarna is being used through Shopify Payments correct? 

If so, you may be able to confirm the refund was successfully processed by locating an ARN number within the order timeline. This is a unique number that tags credit card transactions when it goes from the merchant’s bank to the cardholder's bank. The number can be used by issuing banks to trace a transaction with the acquirer.

To locate whether or not an ARN number has been issued, you can head to the Orders section from the Shopify admin. Once you've pulled up the order in question, you can scroll through the order timeline to view ARN information for Visa and Mastercard transactions. 

If however, you're not seeing an ARN number populate within the timeline I would encourage you to Contact Support for further investigation. This will allow our advisor team to take a closer look into the order. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog