"Local Pick Up" - Option Difficulties

SEJewelry
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey There, 

I have a few issues/questions...

1. It appears that Shopify defaults to local pick up and I often get out of state orders that aren't being charged for shipping. Is there anything I can do to change this? 

2. Only sometimes does the "Local Pick-Up" order give me the option to click "ready for pick up" and then later go back to shopify let it know that it has been picked up. Is this because they placed the order via the website and not instagram or facebook? 90% of the time, for local pick up orders, I am forced to choose "fulfill" because that is the only option. "Ready for pick-up" only shows up a small amount of the time. Is there a way to correct this?

3. When # 2 (above) occurs and people choose "Local Pick-Up," they are not receiving an email when the order has been fulfilled and it's time to pick up. They only receive an email when I have the option of clicking, "ready for pick up." This leads to me having several customers asking when their orders are ready. Am I able to change this so that everyone is notified?

Thank you in advance for your assistance! And please let me know if you need any additional information on the above. 

-Susanne

www.susanneelizabeth.com

Replies 0 (0)