"Order total has changed" Error with Google Pay

"Order total has changed" Error with Google Pay

wronnaki92
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, my store is currently using shopify payments, and everything works fine when payments are made with credit cards or Apple Pay. However, when customers tried to complete a purchase with Google Pay, they encountered an "order total has changed..." error. The error appeared for both orders with discounts applied and with no discounts. 

Why is this error happening and is there a solution to fix this?

Thank you.

Reply 1 (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1237 131 186

Hey, @wronnaki92!

Thanks for getting in touch.

Although I don't have detailed information about the specific error you're encountering, I want to assure you that our technical team is aware of this issue. The best course of action at this point is to escalate it to our technical merchant support. To assist them in investigating the problem, it would be helpful if you could provide examples and screenshots related to the error.

To proceed further, we need to verify your identity as the store owner. However, due to the sensitive nature of the information that needs to be shared, we are unable to authenticate you through this forum. Therefore, I am unable to access the specifics of your store. You will need to create a support request with live support who will then check this with our technical support further.

Our live support can be reached here at this page. Please follow the prompts given by the virtual Help Center assistant in order to access our live chat support. Thanks so much! 

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog