"....Remove the items to complete your order"

pdcowner
Tourist
4 0 1

I currently getting the error below:

Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order.

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 10.41.51 AM.png

Quick overview. Shopify with Printify. It's been running fine. I had a special with free shipping. After the special i went and turned shipping back on. Now i am getting this error at check out. I cant get any sales due to this. 

Ive gone through every post on here, none seem to apply to my situation. 

Shipping profile is set up.

Locations are set up, business location and printify are included in the profile.

I have 2 zones, one for the US and the rest of the world.

ALL available products are attached to the profile and have required shipping selected. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 10.10.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-01 at 10.59.21 AM.png

Ive gone through the settings several times.I've removed the prinfiy app, re-installed, I've done everything short of deleting my store and re building it. 

I've been having great sales. Then they stopped. I'm effectively dead in the water since no one can check out due to this shipping issue.

Replies 2 (2)

pdcowner
Tourist
4 0 1

ISSUE RESOLVED.

Make sure if you're using shipping providor (USPS) make sure the correct services for what you are shipping is selected.

Nia
Shopify Staff (Retired)
537 38 77

Hi, @!

I'm glad to see that you were able to resolve this! It is a super helpful tip to ensure all appropriate services you have selected in your Shipping Settings can cater to your own product and shipping requirements.

I would also like to provide our Shopify Help Centre guide related to Shopify Shipping with USPS that includes information on each shipping service for both USPS Domestic and International shipping.

While we're on the topic of Shipping, if you're looking to really customize your shipping experience, a company like Fantastapack can create custom boxes and packaging.

Branding your boxes is great as a marketing tool. The design of a box matters, and means that your business can stand out from the crowd and show that you're an upscale company.

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog