"There are no carriers or apps available for this zone." even for domestic shipments

evamoondesigns
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I cant seem to do any type of shipping costs automatically - I get the "There are no carriers or apps available for this zone." message constantly -- even for domestic shipping. I need some help please!

Kindly advise.

Replies 12 (12)

Maureen7
Visitor
2 0 0

same problem. is it solved ?

Maureen7
Visitor
2 0 0

The answer is :

you have to upgrade your plan to the one for 299 dollars a month,

or you have to pay your basic shopify plan yearly in order to unblock the feature 🙂

Not great for beginners... have a nice day 🙂

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi @evamoondesigns,

To access your carrier-calculated rates for different carriers, there are 3 options:
  • Add this feature for an additional $20/month on your current Shopify plan
  • Choose a yearly subscription for your current Shopify plan, with which you can get this option for free.
  • Upgrade your plan to Advanced Shopify Plan\
Once you choose any of these, you can contact Shopify support to enable it in your store
Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
InstaFashions
Visitor
1 0 0

So you are saying that with a regular basic $29 plan that no one can buy anything from my dropship store?

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi @InstaFashions 

You can remain on the Basic Shopify plan and add the live carrier rates feature for as little as $0/month if you switch to yearly billing. This also saves you 10% off your plan, so for a lot of users, this is the way to go.

Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Crystalbeacon
Visitor
1 0 0

which plan do i need to get to be able to ship internationally, i have created a shipping zone for united states but it says there is no carrier app available? what should i do? 

Zubbag
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi 

I believe this has been changed. Do you have any idea if the above options still work? I would like to make use of one the first 2 options

Craft-Society
Tourist
5 0 2

Same question here...

rethr
Visitor
1 0 0

how can i add this $20 feature on my basic Shopify plan ?

Craft-Society
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello,

Is this still updated information?

Thanks,

JZ-ZWC
Visitor
1 0 1

I requested via support (live chat), and they set it up.  I failed to ask how long it would take to take effect.  Anybody know?  It was not immediate.

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi, you can connect with them to know the updates made.