Re: Shipping Rates not showing in checkout.

hamsaalek
1 0 0

I'm desperate to figure this out too.   I had no problems with my other store but this one..... nothing.  this is my screen sho

20-12-zhogz-0gynt

when I try and create a profile I get another error.   It asks me to activate multi origin and I do.   Still asks me to activate over and over even though.   something is glitching in this store.  I never had an issue with my other store.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 1.56.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 1.56.55 PM.png

  

Just keeps looping in these steps.  I've tried to log out and log back in too 

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
923 58 103

Hi, @hamsaalek.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'm sorry to hear that the admin is sending you in a loop when you try to activate multi-origin shipping. It sounds like it's been frustrating trying to get it set up. Clearing the cache or trying a different browser or device may help, but I'd also like to learn more about your business to confirm that multi-origin shipping is the best option for you.

Have you reviewed the considerations for multi-origin shipping here? It's a great option if your store has multiple locations tracking inventory and shipping orders. Feel free to share more details about the business here and we can discuss the shipping options that will work best for your store.

If clearing the cache or trying another browser or device doesn't allow you to activate the multi-origin shipping option, let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes