Re: Shipping Rates not showing in checkout.

sparrow-box-co
4 0 0

Hi Sofia,

I'm having the same issue.  I don't think there is a gap in our shipping.

I'm trying to show all the shipping options for UPS because of holiday shipping- 3 day, 2 day, and next day air.  It is only showing next day.  As the holiday deadline gets closer, we want them to have all the options.  We are currently running a flat rate shipping for over $100 and a fat rate fee of $7.99 under $100 but the expedited shipping we would like to be calculated by weight.  Can you help me?

Thanks!

Replies 2 (2)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1666 108 217

Hi, @sparrow-box-co.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

The UPS rates should appear at checkout so long as you're shipping within the US. I tried this out in my test store, and while I was able to add UPS rates for other countries like Canada, they only showed up at checkout for a United States address. Here's what the shipping settings look like in my test store: 

20-12-ayfto-nhyk220-12-xkkeg-dzu2i

These screenshots display the window for 'Add rate' found under Settings > Shipping and delivery > Manage rates and the active rates after saving those settings. It's also important to check each shipping profile to make sure all of the products you want to ship with UPS are covered by the profile the UPS rates are added to. Do you have multiple shipping profiles or shipping zones set up in your store?

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sparrow-box-co
4 0 0

Thanks!