Why am I charged $88 for transactions on Shopify?

Rohattatli
Visitor
1 0 0

Guten Tag

Heute wurden gebühren im Wert von 182.45 Dollar von meinem Paypal account abgebucht das ist doch nicht normal das ich 88 dollar für Transaktionen bezahlen muss was ist den mein Gewinn wenn ich so viel abgeben muss ich bitte entweder für eine Gutschreibung oder einer Minderung

danke!

Reply 1 (1)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2090 147 247

Hi there, @Rohattatli.

Thanks for reaching out to the Shopify Community!

I understand that you had fees that were deducted from your PayPal account and are unsure what the charges are for. You also mentioned you were billed for transaction fees as well.

You may have incurred PayPal fees if you have integrated PayPal as a payment gateway on your store. PayPal charges fees for processing payments on their platform, which are typically a percentage of the transaction amount. When using PayPal Express Checkout as your payment gateway, you pay only the fees for the payment gateway that your customer uses to check out.

The exact fees you were charged will depend on your PayPal account type, the country you are based in, and the currency you are transacting in. You can check your PayPal account to see the specific fees you were charged for each transaction.

You can also use PayPal in some regions to pay your Shopify bill.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog