New Shopify Certification now available: Liquid Storefronts for Theme Developers

Recommended Returns Portal UK

Casey03
Shopify Partner
25 0 8

Hi, 
I have been currently using a free returns portal. It works really well. But they have now decided to change to a subscription model. This don't really work for me, as my processed returns are so low. Paying a monthly subscription does not really work. 

So I am looking for a new free app that processes returns, or can anyone recommend a return method they use in the UK? 

We offer free returns for 30 days, so I need to be able to send the return label to the customer. 

Thanks in advance. 

Reply 1 (1)
Maz
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1090 121 162

Hi @Casey03!

Thanks for getting in touch with your question. I'd be more than happy to help you today.

I understand that you would like to use a return service which is free as your return rate is very low. May I ask roughly how many returns would you do on a monthly basis if any?

The reason I ask is, AfterShip Returns do have a free plan which allows up to 3 returns per month, so if you only reach that amount of returns this app may suit you. Check it out at the link here.

You could also check out the Return Prime: Order Returns app here as they also offer a free plan for up to 5 returns a month, anything above that is a paid plan.

I hope those recommendations help you. By the way how is business going for you? What kind of products do you sell? I'd love to hear some more!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog