Why did munumunupublications.com Shopify site disappear?

munumunu
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey, we had built a website on Shopify and we are not aware of the reason why it has been taken down. And now we are not finding it anywhere. 

site name: munumunupublications.com

Reply 1 (1)

Erin
Shopify Staff
921 126 143

Hi there @munumunu. Thank you for posting your question. I completely understand why you'd want more information on this.

Are you still able to access your Shopify Admin? Also, have you received any emails about your account from Shopify? Usually if there is an issue with your account you should be notified through the Account Owner's email or through a banner on the home page of your Shopify Admin.

If you've checked these areas and can't find context on what has happened, I would recommend contacting our support team using this page here. I'm not able to review your account details over the Community, but a Support Advisor would be able to look into your account and share any available next steps to resolve this depending on what they see in your account.

You can reach a Support Advisor following these steps:

1. Start here.
  2. Log in to your account.
  3. Select a topic related to the problem you are having.
  4. Review the suggested help guides and common questions. If you still need to request support you can select one of the available support options shown underneath the guides and common questions.

Please let me know if you have any questions about those steps!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog