refund after getting billed shopify plan before the 14days

shaheelm
Visitor
1 0 0

I am in the exact same situation as the person who posted this (I was about to cancel when I was chargerd, thinking I would have all day.....I've now closed the store and was hoping to get a refund)

"hello so my account was charged today i opened my store on april 2 we are april 16 i opened the store at 9pm and my account was charged at 11am of the morning i was planning to close the store at 12pm since i had no sales and i was just testing my first store ever to learn i was not planning on buying a plan when i came back i was shocked my bank account was billed of the plan that i did not want in the first place emailed the billing support in addition to the shipify normal support and guess what its been 5 hours and still no response i emailed them at 1pm its 7:27pm so 9pm is quite close i hope they not going to wait until then and say its been 14 days because obviously its not so please if anyone can help i appreciate it i can't just lose that money knowing im a student and i really need it" 

https://community.shopify.com/c/payments-shipping-and/refund-after-getting-billed-shopify-plan-befor... 

thank you!

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @shaheelm!

If you'd like to request a refund review to see if it would be possible to refund your most recent subscription invoice here, it would first be necessary for you to close your store down yourself.

Once you have done so, it's then necessary to get in touch via our Help Centre here where we'll be able to securely provide account support.

We will then be able to check to see if it will be possible to grant a refund of that invoice for you internally.

If you have already gotten in touch via the Help Centre, you would have been automatically issued a ticket number via email as confirmation of that contact.

You can keep an eye on that email and refer to this ticket number for support purposes.

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog