Refunded or Canceled orders showing as Unfulfilled

Max_Hale
1 0 0

This is a good work around, BUT if the order is more than 60 days old you can't edit it. So I have managed to sort out the most recent example but can't fix the older ones.

0 Likes
CD
Excursionist
22 0 5

I've read 38 pages to just discover that this issue is now solved, finally!

Click on the tab where it shows Orders to Fulfill >  select the orders you want to remove from the tab (such as canceled orders, refunded orders, or partially fulfilled orders) > click More Actions > Archive orders.

This will prevent the orders to show on our Home page > XX Orders to Fulfill. However, if you click the tab all Orders, you'll still see that yellow "unfulfilled" status there forever because really, the order was never fulfilled. But at least those fake numbers don't show anymore on our tab Orders to Fulfill.  

Hope it makes sense!

Have a great all!

0 Likes
deyong1846
Tourist
7 0 11

No, 

if you have cancelled an order before fulfilling it will still show as a number on Orders on the tabs down the left hand side.

So it will refund and cancel order but will remain unfulfilled.

The topic here is how can you fulfil an order that needs to be cancelled?

0 Likes
CD
Excursionist
22 0 5

You can't "fulfill" an order that was canceled. duh

Actually, the topic here is HOW to get rid of those numbers on the tab "Orders to fulfill" specifically the orders we already refunded, canceled, or partially refunded - so they do not show as we still need to fulfill them

0 Likes
elymbmx
Tourist
6 0 2

I have same issue too.   I did both cancel and archive the order.  it still have that yellow tag   

Octberd28
1 0 0

Hello Nicholas,

My name is Octavio.

I do not know much about fulfillment and stuffs, but I bought a domain name at Shopify more than one month ago, and then (because of Shopify's complexity) I decided to host my page somewhere else. The case is that I have not been able to do so. Now I cannot use my domain. Should I cancel my order or what??

Please help me.

0 Likes
Heath_Michelle
1 0 0

After dealing with these frustrations for a few months now, I found this post. Super discouraging. Many of the suggestions didn't work for me as the main order I was struggling with was, like others I've seen here, a test order made by myself when first building the shop, which I then refunded and cancelled. 

Looking more into it today I found that if you open the order and scroll to the very bottom, there is a "Delete Order" button. Obviously if you are dealing with a legitimate customer interaction, hard deleting an order isn't a good idea, but if you have fake or test orders clogging your unfulfilled section, you can just remove them entirely.

0 Likes
slupton
Tourist
5 0 3
There's no delete button on my orders page.... wish there was
elymbmx
Tourist
6 0 2

only solution to my issue is hard deleting the order.  someone abused by placing an order for 10000000 items.  I had to hard delete it.  

It still messed up my stats.  but its no big deal.

0 Likes
ajoyforever
Excursionist
20 0 6

You've actually always had the ability to archive a cancelled order.  We want to get rid of the yellow "unfulfilled" status and stop it from showing up as an order that requires fulfilling, which it still does.

0 Likes