Solved

Can I get a refund for an early charged Shopify subscription?

MattMorgan
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there,
I have recently been charged the $29 for my next months subscription early, however I did not want to continue my store this month as was planning on closing it today. Please can you let me know if it’s possible for me to get a refund.

Thanks, Matt

Accepted Solution (1)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MattMorgan,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You could be eligible for a refund if you have only just closed your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our help center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MattMorgan,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You could be eligible for a refund if you have only just closed your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our help center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.