Regional Support: Payments (UK)

NickWhite
Tourist
3 0 1

It didn't take long to get a Braintree account. As we are a US-owned UK company, I had to get proof of ownership and a letter of authorisation to act on behalf of the company, but nothing unusual. The process looks similar to that for applying for Shopify Payments.

hgm5
2 0 0

Hi,

I am getting on well setting up my store prior to launching, but today I have tried to access the 'Payments setup' page and it appears blank when I click through to it. I accessed it fine yesterday. I have tried on 3 different devices and all show a blank page - any ideas? Is there someone technical who can help me today as really want to link my bank account or is it a global issue that will resolve itself? Thanks Hannah

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1122 101 253

Hi @hgm5,

Thank you for getting in touch with your issue, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this problem. Are you accessing the store on the same browser across these different devices? I would recommend checking out our list of supported browsers and ensuring that you are using one listed here, and to also try accessing the store via an Incognito or private browser to see if that works.

If the problem persists, I would recommend contacting our support team so that you can be authenticated on your store and a member of our support team can verify if the problem can be replicated on our end. Further troubleshooting can then be performed in order for this issue to be resolved.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes