Can anyone in Australia help remove Sendle from Shopify?

Kiwichick
Visitor
1 0 1

Shopify in their infinite wisdom has the company Sendle hardwired into the program and I can’t for the life of me work out how to get rid of it. Has anyone in Australia had any joy with shopify or a community member on how to make it go away please?

Replies 9 (9)

PetsySheet
Visitor
2 0 1

In the same position. I have set up and Australia Post app, but during test checkouts Sendle continues to override and display as the shipping carrier (also in the label print setup area) despite my having removed all rules etc. relating to it.  Did you ever find a solution for removing it?

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi @PetsySheet & @Kiwichick,

May I know which carrier rates you both are trying to show at the checkout? And also if you don't want to show Sendle rates you can disable it within your Shopify store.

Also, @PetsySheet, may I know which Australia Post app you are using? 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
PetsySheet
Visitor
2 0 1
Hi,
I'm using the Australia Post app (not the Sellerdash Aust Post My Business).
Thank you.
Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi @PetsySheet 

Thanks for your reply.

You can take a look at Australia Post Rates & Labels app. The app allows you to fetch real-time Australia Post rates. However, if you are looking for a multiple carrier solution then suggest you take a look at PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label. The app allows you to configure with multiple carriers like Sendle, Australia Post, MyPost, MyPost Business, FedEx, UPS & more. And you can create shipping rules to show the specific services at the checkout.

Let me know if you have any queries. I will be happy to help!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
KRees
Visitor
1 0 2

Hi Anindita, 

You mention above that you can disable the Sendle rates so that you can't see them at checkout - I want only our Australia Post rates to show but currently the sendle rates are also appearing. 

Please explain how to do this.

thanks,

Kylie 

jbaitsaustralia
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Anindita,

Can you please advise how to disabler Sendle rates  within your Shopify store.

With thanks

Hayley

gtzovlas
Visitor
2 0 0

located option to remove sendle

KBabakian
Visitor
1 0 0

We're also in the same boat. Sendle charges appear along with our own rates. Can't find a way to remove it through settings unless i have a developer remove it from the code.

Mirdas
Shopify Partner
416 43 70

Check the option below to remove Sendle. 

image (43).png

Co-Founder / CEO @ PluginHive