Reprint multiple shipping label

inlander
Excursionist
56 0 11

Hi, is there a way to reprint multiple purchased shipping label?  I can reprint multiple packing slip.  Not seeing a way for labels

Replies 11 (11)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@inlander 
it means you are looking to get the solution.

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 16

The packaging slip you can print on Shopify, the shipping label you will need to print on the courier app or website you chose.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @inlander,

Hope you're doing well today!

Currently we don't have a bulk re-print shipping label action (only the one found on your individual order page), but I can absolutely see the value in one here. I'll take some time today to pass this feature request on to our developer team so that it's on their radar for future admin updates. Thanks for the recommendation!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JackalopeJane
Tourist
4 0 6

@June 

Would definitely second this. We just accidently backed out of the shipping page before printing the labels we bought and now have no access to them. Please fix this. 

Thanks!

Southernmamastu
Visitor
1 0 1

Is this feature coming? My printer messed up sometimes and it is REALLY time consuming to have to reprint shipping labels individually for 100s of orders. Literally only complaint I have with Shopify. 

Anindita
Shopify Partner
675 34 95

Hi @Southernmamastu,

Unfortunately, re-printing bulk shipping labels is not possible within Shopify. However, if you are open to use a shipping solution that allows you to print bulk shipping labels along with packing slips I would suggest you to take a look at Multi Carrier Shipping Label App.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
joana6
Visitor
2 0 2

PLEASE ADD THIS! We just printed 100 labels and our printer got jammed. Now we can't reprint -- we are understaffed due to Covid and don't have the time to individually reprint all 100!

reynalay
Visitor
2 0 1

Yes! Please add this. Shopify froze and said it could not print labels and asked me to sign back in. Then when I signed in, it said they were all fulfilled. It would let me print packing slips but I have to individually print each label now for all those orders. It wastes so much time!

TSOI
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! I just wanted to add that this would still be a very helpful and relevant feature. It would be amazing if I didn’t have to manually print 20 labels right now 😭

joana6
Visitor
2 0 2

I NEED THIS NOW! Our printer messed up and Shopify won't let us reprint! It's 100 labels!

trs-roxanna
Excursionist
10 0 15

Jumping on here to also say it's very annoying and time-consuming to print labels individually when the browser or printer messes up.  Especially when presumably, the backend already does this but we just need access to this function.