Request Carrier shipping upgrade for $20 per month

speedtek
1 0 0

Hello, 

How do i contact shopify support to request Carrier shipping upgrade for $20 per month?

When i click on this link, it just takes me through a loop and i cannot find an email address nor a contact support phone number?

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/setting-up-and-managing-your-shipping/enabling-shipping-...

Reply 1 (1)
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 35 48

Hi @speedtek, thanks so much for reaching out here. 

Adding Carrier Calculated Shipping is a great idea! There are a few different options for how to add this feature:

1. Upgrade to the Advanced plan which carries this feature natively. You can upgrade your plan right from your store's admin by going to settings > plans. (We understand the cost for the Advanced plan is not for every merchant which is why we also offer options 2 & 3)  

2. Add the real-time carrier calculated shipping to an existing plan at a rate of $20 per bill cycle. If we use the Basic plan as an example it would be $29 for Basic and then $20 for the real-time carrier calculated shipping for a total of $49 per bill cycle.  

3. Pre-pay your subscription annually instead of on a 30 day cycle, and you can get 10% off of the plan, as well as real-time carrier calculated shipping included for free (this means a saving of $264!)

For options 2 and 3 this does require reaching out to our live support team as you mentioned in your question. To reach live support, Please visit our support portal here and log in to your account to create a support request. When you are at the support portal, simply type your query into the "Ask about a topic" search bar then hit search. You will then see a "continue to live support" button where you can reach out live advisors via chat or phone. 

I hope this helps! 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog