Solved

Requesting Carrier Service Endpoint enablement?

Gabby4
Visitor
2 0 0

How do I request that the Carrier Service Endpoint be enabled on my Shopify account?  I'm trying to connect in-store delivery options for my store from Shipstation (where we currently have an account).  I was told that I needed to do one of 3 things in order to be eligible. One was to shift from Monthly to Annual billing which I have done.  It is not working and then I received a pop up that said the following: 

If you are prompted to update your Shopify plan in ShipStation when setting up Delivery Options, but you are already on an eligible plan, this means the Carrier Services endpoint has not been enabled for your Shopify account.

You must contact Shopify and request that the Carrier Services endpoint be enabled on your Shopify account. Once enabled, you can then continue setting up Delivery Options for your Shopify store in ShipStation.

Please advise on how to get this enabled!  Thank you 

Accepted Solution (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Gabby4! Welcome to the Community. Thanks for reaching out about this.

A member of our live support team can certainly help you enable Carrier Services Endpoint (aka Carrier Calculated Shipping) on your account that Ship Station requires. In order to turn it on, we’ll need to access your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center, and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Gabby4! Welcome to the Community. Thanks for reaching out about this.

A member of our live support team can certainly help you enable Carrier Services Endpoint (aka Carrier Calculated Shipping) on your account that Ship Station requires. In order to turn it on, we’ll need to access your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center, and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Gabby4
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you.  However, I tried that and I cannot figure out how to create a support request.  When I go to Shopify Help Center to create a support request, i only find links to help articles.  I've tried this a number of times. if you can, please give me step by step instructions as to how to do this.  Many thanks!