Restricting Shipping by Country and Postcode

VitaNuova
6 0 0

Hi 

Is it possible to restrict shipping to certain postcodes within different countries? All apps I have found that restrict postcodes don't give the option to select a country, however some countries use the same postcodes.

For example. 01110 is a postcode in France and Spain. I want to restrict shipping to the postcode in Spain, but not in France.

Thank you

Replies 3 (3)

Lakshmishri
Shopify Partner
12 0 2

Hi VitaNuova,

May i know which carrier you are using for handling the shipping process? 

You can checkout the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that will help you restrict shipping to certain postcodes within different countries. You can contact the support for any assistance in setting up.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
VitaNuova
6 0 0

Hi

I am using DHL Express. Is it possible to use this app just for restricting postcodes? We don't need to use live rates or any of the other functionalities on the app. 

Thanks

Lakshmishri
Shopify Partner
12 0 2

Hi VitaNuova,

Yes, you can use this app to restrict some of the postal codes and hide the shipping rates. However, to use this functionality you need to use the app to display the shipping rates. You will have to add your own DHL account and the rates available for these regions will be from your account.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping