Seeking Guidance on Integrating Nepali Supplier with Shopify for Global Sales

Seeking Guidance on Integrating Nepali Supplier with Shopify for Global Sales

YAK-NWW
Visitor
1 0 0

Dear Shopify Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am seeking guidance on integrating my Shopify store with a supplier based in Bangladesh. My goal is to sell their products globally, with a particular focus on Europe. I am based in Chile.

While the supplier in Nepal has agreed to let me sell their products, we haven't yet integrated them into the Shopify store. I am reaching out for advice on the best approach for this integration process. I am unfamiliar with the steps involved, especially considering that the products will be shipped directly from Bangladesh.

I have a few specific questions:

1. How does the process work when selling and shipping products from Bangladesh to international destinations, with a focus on Europe?
  2. What are the associated costs for such a setup?
  3. My Shopify store is ready, but I haven't integrated the inventory from the supplier or determined shipping costs. What would be the best way to proceed?

This is the first time the Nepali supplier is venturing into e-commerce, and their website currently doesn't display stock information.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or insights you can provide. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards, Javiera

Replies 0 (0)