Can I sell products in specific quantities on Shopify?

Andrea00
Tourist
15 0 0

Hi all,

I set up a winery webshop, but I have a problem with the cart configuration. The boxes I can use to ship are for 3 or 6 bottles. So I need to find a way to sell only multiples of 3 bottles, doesn't matter if they are of the same variant or not. Do you have an idea how can I achieve it?

Reply 1 (1)

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

@Andrea00  Are you still searching for a solution? I might be late but this reply can be helpful for others too. Knowing your requirements, I can suggest you to try the MultiVariants - Bulk order app.

As you want to sell multiples of 3 bottles, the Multivariants app can do the same and more. It has the interval quantity feature where you can set the quantity as you want. If you set the quantity interval as 3, the quantity will increase or decrease by 3. 

This app also provides the feature of bundle quantity, setting up the minimum-maximum order quantity, limiting the order, customizing the variant display style, etc.

Here is a Demo Product where the quantity is increasing multiple of 12: 

Image: Minimum order quantity & incremental quantity – MultiVariants appImage: Minimum order quantity & incremental quantity – MultiVariants app

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants