FROM CACHE - en_header

Set custom shipping-times

Solved
itsolidude12
Pathfinder
94 4 31

Hey there.

I am currently setting up custom shipping times but can't use the default shipping methods since they are not in my shipping window. I am using custom Shipping rates now but can not find any way to add shipping time. Are there any solutions to this?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
315 86 61

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @itsolidude12,

Thanks so much for your question! I'd love to clarify, are you referring to these shipping speeds (shown below), found in your admin by visiting Settings > Shipping > Manage rates > Add rate

09-31-12044-77541

If you visit the Help Center guide I've linked above, you'll find more details on the requirements of displaying shipping speeds, and the factors which may make them unavailable in some shipping zones. 

While it's currently not possible to edit the default shipping speeds or add your own, I can see why that would be an incredibly useful option, particularly in cases like yours. I'll take the time today to pass on some feedback to our developer team, so that it might be taken into consideration in future updates. Thanks for flagging this limitation! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
315 86 61

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @itsolidude12,

Thanks so much for your question! I'd love to clarify, are you referring to these shipping speeds (shown below), found in your admin by visiting Settings > Shipping > Manage rates > Add rate

09-31-12044-77541

If you visit the Help Center guide I've linked above, you'll find more details on the requirements of displaying shipping speeds, and the factors which may make them unavailable in some shipping zones. 

While it's currently not possible to edit the default shipping speeds or add your own, I can see why that would be an incredibly useful option, particularly in cases like yours. I'll take the time today to pass on some feedback to our developer team, so that it might be taken into consideration in future updates. Thanks for flagging this limitation! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog