Want to connect with other merchants for shared fulfillment, cross-shop promotions, and more? Join the Better Logistics group today!

Setting up local delivery in development shop - see nothing in cart or checkout - can't test

Solved
medienagentur
Shopify Partner
6 1 0

Hi! I am setting up a shop for a client who would like to offer local delivery and pickup (no shipping).

The shop is still in development. There is only one location. We are not managing inventory.

I have set up everything according to the tutorials (delivery zone, local pickup) and on the back-end it all looks ok, but on the front end I see no option for delivery or pickup, only a billing address form, and then the bogus payment gateway. I would like to be able to have customers check delivery or pickup directly from the cart, but I don't see any way to do that, and on both the checkout and payment pages, there are, as mentioned, no options or signs of options.. 

What am I missing here?

Thanks!

checkout page.jpg

checkout page 2.jpg

  

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
medienagentur
Shopify Partner
6 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Solved. My german isn't the best- I had to activate the "require shipping" option for all products. I didn't understand what it was asking me. Thanks anyway!

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
medienagentur
Shopify Partner
6 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Solved. My german isn't the best- I had to activate the "require shipping" option for all products. I didn't understand what it was asking me. Thanks anyway!