Setup Minimum order dollar amounts

davutozdemir
1 0 0

Hello 

I have shopify site with 40k products , and each products have min order quantity or min ordering amount 

i can not accept one pcs of order from each product , or i need to fix min order amount x$ for total checkout 

my plan is basic and using impulse theme , can we arrange such a usd limit on check out as like 200 $ min ordering amount for total order 

less than that not acceptable

ıf you can help appreciated 

David 

0 Likes
HoneyMalk
Explorer
53 0 1

Hi ,  

i recommend you a advanced order quantity app. The app can easily manage your 40k products you can personlize minimum and maximum order according to your requirements. The shopify order quantity app help to manage product stock.  Its enable you to distribute products equally and prevent store from higher shipping and handling, and re-ordering costs problems. Shopify minimum order amount app facilitate you to put the restrictions on the cart and specific products. The customer must fulfill the minimum order requirement before moving on the checkout page. Check some more features with screenshots.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.jpg

0 Likes
sharneeb
1 0 0

Hey there, is this still the best way to deal with ensuring minimum order levels are maintained?  In our system, we want to make sure we have a minimum order value of $25.  Thanks so much, Sharnee

0 Likes
hiimzy
3 0 0

Hi @ATMarkt 

Your original coding looks different from mine, can you please help me to highlight which line should I replace?

</div>

<div class="cart-subtotal">
            <span class="cart-subtotal__title h4">{{ 'cart.general.subtotal' | t }}</span>
            <span class="cart-subtotal__price" data-cart-subtotal>{{ cart.total_price | money }}</span>
          </div>

{%- capture taxes_shipping_checkout -%}
            {%- if shop.taxes_included and shop.shipping_policy.body != blank -%}
              {{ 'cart.general.taxes_included_and_shipping_policy_html' | t: link: shop.shipping_policy.url }}
            {%- elsif shop.taxes_included -%}
              {{ 'cart.general.taxes_included_but_shipping_at_checkout' | t }}
            {%- elsif shop.shipping_policy.body != blank -%}
              {{ 'cart.general.taxes_and_shipping_policy_at_checkout_html' | t: link: shop.shipping_policy.url }}
            {%- else -%}
              {{ 'cart.general.taxes_and_shipping_at_checkout' | t }}
            {%- endif -%}
          {%- endcapture -%}

<p class="cart-policies text-small rte">{{ taxes_shipping_checkout }}</p>
          <div class="btn-group">
            <input type="submit" name="update" class="btn btn--secondary supports-no-js supports-js--hide" value="{{ 'cart.general.update' | t }}">
            <button type="submit" name="checkout" class="btn btn--loader" data-cart-submit>
              {{ 'cart.general.checkout' | t }}
              <span class="btn--loader-balls"></span>
            </button>
          </div>
          <div class="cart-footer__message-container">
            <div class="cart-footer__message" data-cart-message></div>
          </div>

Thank you so much ><!!! 

0 Likes
gfpastaco
2 0 0

What if want to have a min. order count, instead of min order value?

0 Likes
Neelam_Kaur
Tourist
6 2 0

Hi!

Can this be done for certain set of Collections or will it be general?

0 Likes
ATMarkt
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

You must search for "<div class="cart__shipping rte">{{ taxes_shipping_checkout }}</div>" and and below this line you can write the code. After the code you must have this line: "{% if additional_checkout_buttons %}"

0 Likes
Steven_LaBarre
3 0 0

Were you able to figure out how to do this?

0 Likes
ATMarkt
Tourist
4 0 2

I saw your message just yesterday. Sorry for the delay, it probably won't help you anymore.

0 Likes