Setup Payments Without Having Registered Business

Setup Payments Without Having Registered Business

Michael299
Visitor
2 0 0

hi everyone!

i'm based in Poland and willing to sell in California, Florida, NY, Texas etc.

Since I haven't yet registered the company, I'm having trouble setting up Shopify payments. Is it necessary to do it before you start selling or once you've attained a specific amount of earnings or transactions?

Thanks 

Michael299_0-1702496407975.png

Reply 1 (1)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2274 154 262

Hi, @Michael299.

Thanks for posting your question to the Shopify Community.

I understand you're based in Poland, plan to sell in the United States and are seeking a payment gateway that does not require business registration. 

I would like to advise that Shopify Payments is not available in Poland at this time. However, I'm happy to share your feedback with our development team, so we can look into this. For now, keep our Shopify Changelog on hand, so you can stay up to date with new platform features. 

Have you had a chance to check out our Online payment gateways and payment provider integrations resource? This is a great tool to use when searching for third-party payment providers available to you. You can type your country/region to see the availability.

For better visibility, I'll share some of the payment providers below:

Based on this Stripe Help Center resource, it looks as though business registration may not be required. 

recommend reviewing the specific requirements and policies of each payment gateway before making a decision.

I hope this helps!

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog