Several SKUs within one single product page + bundles with inventory tracking

Several SKUs within one single product page + bundles with inventory tracking

ASMORETTI
5 0 0

I need help setting up my product page on Shopify.

I currently sell my products in sets of 2 (SKU_1) so I added a bundle app to help me sell sets of 4 (2 x SKU_1) and sets of 6 (3 x SKU_1). However, I now want to be able to sell single products. So this would mean that I would add to my buying options / variants - Single (SKU_0). The bundle app I am using told me is wasn't possible. I used variants to reformat the product page however, with this option, I need to have different SKUs for each option. In my specific case, I would just need to be able to have this specific setting on each product page :

Option 1 : Single (SKU_0)

Option 2 : Set of 2 (SKU_1)

Option 3 : Set of 4 (2 x  SKU_1)

Option 4 : Set of 6 (3 x SKU_1)

Would anyone have the answer to my problem ? Or maybe an app that would allow me to do this ?

Thank you ! 

AS

Replies 5 (5)

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1840 145 193

Hi ASMORETTI ,

Can you list your current combination and combination you want now.

It's confusing when you said

2x sku_1

3 x sku_1

Please share more detail and example with real items if possible.

Or you can share the product url for these combination.

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee
ASMORETTI
5 0 0

Hello ! 

Thank you for your reply.

I managed to change a few things on my website but it is clearly not ideal. Using variants to do what I need, this is what one of my product pages look like :

For now, I am using variants to get the different options for the client :
Option 1 : People buy a single product
Option 2 : People buy a set of 2 with a 10% discount
Option 3 : People buy a set of 6 with a 20% discount

However, it does not answer my fulfillment problem. 
Today, my products are packed in sets of 2 in terms of logistics. Therefore, I would like to be able to track inventory in this sense : 
Option 1 would have a specific SKU (lets say SKU A)
Option 2 would have another SKU (SKU B)
Option 3 would need to : when a client clicks on this option => the backoffice/logistics team would need to automatically record 3 x SKU B. The idea is not to create a new SKU for this option. 

Does that make sense? 🙂

Thank you so much for your help.
Best,

Anne-Sophie
gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1840 145 193

So let me know if we understand it correct.

Your problem is to track inventory as you count two product as single inventory, since variant 3 has 6 set which resulted to 3 inventory.

Please refer to the below video we create for our client to resolve the same issue.

We can connect over the WhatsApp for quick chat if required details are in post footer.

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
ASMORETTI
5 0 0

Thank you for your reply. That would solve indeed my issue.

However, can I enter an SKU number inside your app ? Because I work with a logistics team and they will need the SKU number for Variant 2 & 3. 

Thank you for letting me know 🙂

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1840 145 193

Can we connect over the WhatsApp for further discussion. Link is in post footer