Why does my mobile site not recognize the same shipping address as my desktop site?

GalleyOwner
Visitor
1 0 0

I tried a "test run" on the site today. When I put in a shipping address using the computer it works just fine. When I put the same address using a cellphone, I get an error. It reads " This order can't be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again. "

How do I fix this?  I am using the same address for both computer and cellphone access to the website but only the computer view recognizes the address. 

Reply 1 (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 259

Hi, @GalleyOwner.

Did you include the same products on cart for both desktop and mobile sessions?

If you did, are you able to try and checkout using incognito mode on your mobile browser? You can also try on a different browser on your mobile, and clear your mobile browser's cache to rule out any browser caching issues.

If you included different products on cart, then you can double check if the products have been marked as a physical product within the product page on your store's Shopify admin. Check out the Shipping section of this help guide for more information on this.

I also went through some troubleshooting steps in regards to a similar shipping issue on this Forum post. You can go through the steps I listed on that post to see if that will resolve your issue.

Otherwise, our live support team can be contacted to investigate your store further from our end. To do this, we need to authenticate users against the correct store, so you'll need to login to your store via our help centre here. Once you've logged in to your store on our help centre, type in your question or the topic you need help with. After that, you should see the Get Support heading at the very bottom of the page, and you can click Continue to start a support request. From there, our support team can assist with your query further.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog