SHIPPING ADRESSS

JOSE9
3 0 0

Hello everyone!!!

I just started this adventure with shopify and i am not sure about using my personal addresse. I live in Florida and i rent an apartment, should i use my address or should i get a Po box.

Thanks guys

Replies 4 (4)
Leon
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 69

Hey, Jose. 

Leon here from the Shopify Support team. 

The address that appears in Settings > Shipping will be the address which appears as the "Return Address" on any postage you purchase through Shopify. If you're not comfortable using your home address as the return address for your business, then a PO Box or mail forwarding service would be the best option to protect your privacy.

If you choose to change the shipping address, ensure that the packages you purchase are shipped from within that same zone - the zip code in that box is used to calculate the rate for all postage purchased.

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Leon 

Leon | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JOSE9
3 0 0

Thank you very much Leon.

QueensLane
1 0 0

Hello,

When I tried to use my PO Box as my return address my customers weren't able to complete their purchase. They would get a message that their order couldn't be delivered to their address. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any advice?

Thank You,

Danielle

Tpf
1 0 0

Help! We’re having this same problem. If I enter our P.O. Box address our customers say that we cannot ship to their address! Help please!