Shipping app where customer can choose date and time of arrival

Josefine
2 0 0

Hi,

We are looking for a shipping app were the customer gets to choose on which day and (preferably) time the order should arrive. Anyone has a good one working?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Josefine

Replies 4 (4)
SharonReeds
Shopify Partner
197 6 63

Hey Josefine!

I recommend checking out Store Pickup + Delivery by Zapiet - they have a really solid app and top notch support 🙂 

Best regards,
Sharon 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
Josefine
2 0 0

Thanks for the tip, Sharon! Will look into to that one 🙂

Nate16
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

I would recommend this great tool that's free to sign up for and works with Shopify @ http://bit.ly/2prNSuX

Kitty_Zapiet
Shopify Partner
76 1 2

Hi there,

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the forum, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker. 

I can see our app was recommended to you, did you try Store Pickup + Delivery? If not maybe you would like to take another look at the app, we have a range of new features and the support team is bigger stronger than ever before - we would be glad to welcome you aboard and get you set up?  We now offer free professional set up session giving you time with one of our team to configure the app exactly as your store needs it. 

If you need any more assistance or information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com

Take care,

Kitty