shipping app

mahsal
2 0 0

hi

i want to add third  party app to calculate shipping cost during check out. i m running my store in NewZealand. NZ post does not appear in shopify, which app i can use in  newzealand?

my second question is i am on the basic plan and paid yearly fee. can you add  thrid party carrier feature in my plan? i read on help page that if  yearly fee is paid it can be added as free.

Please advise

Replies 2 (2)
Nia
Shopify Staff
179 15 24

Hi, @!

I have taken a look through our Shopify App Store and have found a lack of apps that can integrate NZPOST shipping rates at the check out. I can definitely put this through as feedback on your behalf to our developers for consideration as this would be very beneficial to have on the platform.

Regarding the Carrier Calculated Shipping, this is included in your annual fee. In order to have this activated, you'll need to get in touch with our Support Advisors on live chat/callbacks so they can access your store information and enable CCS on their end.

While you spend time working on your Shipping section of your website, I would like to include a helpful Shopify Blog below for you to read as it includes great tips on improving your Shipping Strategy. With the right shipping strategy in place, you'll ensure customers have a positive experience thus contributing to factors such as traffic and conversion.

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Lakshmishri
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

Hi mahsal,

As Nia has mentioned here, I'm not sure if there are any apps that integrates with NZ POST. However, if you are open to using other carriers like FedEx, UPS, TNT, Aramex, DHL or any other, you can checkout the Multi Carrier Shipping Label that helps you automate the shipping & tracking process.

And yes, the carrier calculated shipping feature is included in your yearly subscription. You just have to contact Shopify support to enable it in your store.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping