Shipping Confirmation Email

Olbia
14 0 0

How can I check out the view of my confirmation  order emails?

Replies 4 (4)
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1254 114 145

Hi, Olbia!

Ted here from Shopify. 🙂 

You should be able to access your Confirmation email template by clicking "Settings > Notifications > Under shipping, "Shipping confirmation email" in your admin. Once you are in the template, you can edit, send a test email or preview the template as shown here. If you are looking to edit the template, I'd recommend taking a look at this guide for more info. 

Let me know how this goes! 
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Tim38
8 0 0

Hi all. I have spent many months developing a store for a client in France. It is in French. Shopify is supposed to support multiple languages. I set the store to French.. then I discovered after several sales that THE ENTIRE set of default communications.. all the confirmation and shipping emails etc are NOT IN FRENCH. As I understand it Shopify is a Canadian company. A country with millions of French speakers. I would love to know where I can access the French versions of all the customer communications forms. 

To set the stores language to French yet not the stores communications with customers is a bad move. My client has been online since 2004 and has 1000s of customers.. many rural French speakers. They have been recieving emails in a foreign language.. English. And may not order again. What can Shopify do about this? Do I really need to rewrite all Comms or are there templates available. 

www.occas-tillage.com

Thanks in advance.

Tim.

https://www.occas-tillage.com
onlineshopper
1 0 0

Hello,

Can you please let us know how to activate the CC or BCC emails to our team, for all email and SMS notifications. If that is possible.  We tried to add it on our store for testing, https://watchmakershop.com/ - but it is not working.  Is it possible to add a test order so we can see if our team will get the CC/BCC emails/SMS copy of the order.

Thank you,

Paul

claubrg
1 0 0

Hi! i'm having the same problem, but I see that this post is from 2018, how can I fix it in this new version of Shopify? The problem is that when we did a test, the person clicked on the "I want to receive notifications via SMS" but then the confirmation emails are not sent. Thanks for your help!